Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Another New Card

Evening Peeps! I have been busy crafting cards this week, still need to finish 3 DT cards and come up with a Welcome to TX card for my parents who are moving here, YAY!  And DH is away til the weekend so I have a lot more time to craft.  The card I am going to show you now I made for my card group challenge.  It will be a RAK (random act of kindness) for someone in another Card Group.......  First I Punched the border with Friskars Bubble punch, added a backer card colored with Copics to match the tiny buttons (from Micheal's) added down the side in bright cheery summer colors.  I then embossed the buttons and stitching with Cuttlebug  EF's (embossing folders) and lightly colored them with chalk.  Added alittle faux stitching around the card edges and then the sentiment was attached.  That's it easy peasy......... So here it is:


 I still have a lot of cards a to make and share so it's going to be a busy week crafting here :)  Thanks for popping by and viewing my cards, makes me happy to share all my creations with you all.

Until next time,
 Don't let the bed bugs bite...................

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....