Monday, June 24, 2013

DT Post for challenge #47- 4th of July

Howdy all and a Happy early 4th of July to you all.  The challenge over at Created with Love this week is "4th of July" where I am on the DT.  Our sponsor this week is Stamp and Doodle and I choose this cute and adorable lil dog image to use from them.  I had a hard time deciding how to use them but after playing around a bit I came up with this card front that I made a stand for and it will be used as a table decoration to celebrate July 4th.  The image is called : "Blowin in the wind".  I am a Pet Sitter so this was natural choice for me.  Hope you like it!

Well that's all I have today.  Now you just need to come join in the fun over at CWLC Blog and you could just be one of the lucky winners, who knows.  Hope to see your creations there.

Until next time
Bye Ya'll

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Chris, looks like fireworks :-)
    Thanks for visiting my blog!
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card. Love these papers, and these doggies...I'm seeing so many cute dog images all over the place. These guys are enjoyin' the ride, I can tell. TFS & Happy 4th. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,Chris... Miss you too.. How are you doing? This is a fabulous 4th of July project.. Happy Independence Day.. I'll send my Bugaboo card to you, hope you like it.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh, as soon as I saw this card I started smiling! this is fabulous! thank you for the wonderful message with your blog addy. I've just started following you. :)

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....