Friday, August 15, 2014

Some for the Guys


Hello and a wonderful Friday to all my crafty friends.  Today I have 3 cards to share with you.  Last weekend two of our very dear male friends had birthdays and decided to celebrate together at one big gathering at the lake.  SO i made them each a card.  And I must say I was very surprised at how much they where both touched and loved their cards.  I mean for guys anyway. But 1st here is an Anniversary card for my card groups weekly challenge and then The Guy Cards.  So glad they liked them!

Anniversary Challenge Card

                                                                          Barry's Birthday

                                                                  Ernesto's Birthday

Have a fun start to you weekend and check back tomorrow for a few more card creations from me.

Until next time
Bye ya'll

1 comment:

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....