Thursday, August 14, 2014

2 More Christmas Cards done

Good Morning Peeps.  I was in the mood for Christmas cards and well just plain needed to get started on them for this year.  Also this year I am making a bunch to give to the Nursing Home where my MIL lived for a short time.  Think they would love to receive them.  Any ways, I made 2 cards with the same stamp just used different colors.  I absolutely love this stamp, need to play around with it a bit ans see what else I can come up with, but I thought these where way cute. What you think?



That's all I have for today.  Check back cause I have a bunch more cards to share after I snap some pictures.  Hope everyone is having a nice summer and keeping cool where ever you are.

Until Next time
Tootles

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous cards Chris. The Nursing home would love your cards..Loz

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....