Saturday, August 16, 2014

Flower Crazy

Hi all and a happy Sunday to all.  By the time you read this I will be 1/2 way to Florida from Texas.  We are off to handle closing up and selling MIL's house.  Not a fun trip but a needed trip.  So as some of you know my parents moved here to Texas last August so my mum is a bit nervous about being here alone with me in Florida for 5 days, sooo I made all these cards and she should hopefully get one card each day that I am gone in the mail.  And I have several friends checking in on them daily too.  I hope she likes theses and is OK while I am gone..... here are the cards:

Monday

Tuesday


                                                                            Wednesday


                                                                 Thursday
As you can see I am quick becoming addicted to using Elizabeth Craft glitter, stickers and more. I love their products!  I think that I like making these kinds of card best at the moment.  Thanks for stopping by.  I'll be back late next week.  Hugs all around!

Until next time






2 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards Chris.. Hugs Loz

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea...a card for mom each day you're away. I'm sure she'll appreciate and look forward to getting them. Lovely cards Chris, especially the Tuesday and Thursday florals!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....