Monday, June 10, 2013

DT Post for Challenge #45 for CWLC Blog

Good Monday Morning everyone.  It's time for our weekly challenge over at Created With Love Challenge Blog.  The challenge this week is Anything Goes, and here is what I came up with. The digital image is from a lady, named Anne Fenton.  She is a great artist and gives some of her images away over at Outlawz Group online every once in awhile.  I also used my spellbinder dies and embossing folder.  Colored the image with my colored pencils and OMS.  Attached everything with glue dots and added a bow, that's it.

So come on and join us for some fun and great prizes.  Hope to see your wonderful creations at the blog this week.  Thanks for popping by and visiting and stop by often, I'm creating some new stuff......hope to share it all soon!  Have a fab, fun crafty day. 

Until next time,
Cool Crafting




No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....