Monday, June 3, 2013

Challenge 44, CWLC Blog DT Post

Hi, It's time again for another Fab and Fun "Anything Goes" Challenge over at CWLC Blog, where I am now a Full Fledged DT Member as of this Challenge.....WOOHOOO!  I love making cards and sharing them with you all, really I do!  Hope you go by the blog and join in the challenge.  But I must be a downer for just a moment and remind everyone of one of our rules that some people seem to be not following.  You can only enter your card/project in a total of 10 challenges, if you enter it in more it will not be eligible for a prize, it will be shown on the blog but you will not be able to win any prize.  So please try to stick to this.......OK, I don't like to see any your crafty items be disqualified.... :(

Now for my card:  I used a Doodle Pantry Image and my Inkadinkadoo stamp set and color box inks.  The inside says " Your Scentsational! "  I am very happy with it.  Hope it inspires you to come join in our challenge and who knows you could be a winner!  Thanks for coming by and visiting me.....


That's all for this Monday.  Have a fun day.

Until next time,
Bye By

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....