SCORED LATTICE CARD
Hello Everyone. I'm here with another fun DT project for Stamping Shack Blog. Today I am showing you how to create a Scored Lattice Card. So let's get going with it.
Here are the supplies you should have on hand:
Scor-Pal® OR Crafters Companion
Printed Digi Stamp Image
Markers or Color Pencils
Die cut machine and die of your choice
Adhesive of your choice
Embellishments of your choosing
1. Get your card stock choice for card out and set aside.
2. Measure and cut base mat card stock, of your choice.
3. Now using your Scor-Pal®, lay paper good side down on board, score the base mat piece at the 1/2 " mark, do this to all four sides. You now have a border all the way around. We will create the lattice look inside this border.
4. OK, now align opposite corner points on the Scor-Pal® or Crafters Companion and score lines up and down at 1/2" intervals, staying with in the square border. Flip the card stock to opposite corner points and do the same thin. This will give you the lattice look.
5. Flip paper over to see your lattice look background piece. Now we need to attach the background lattice piece to your card base. Use your favorite adhesive and attach.
6. Print out and color your digi image on cardstock. I used a new up and coming image from The Stamping Shack Store found in the Orange Bird Studio Range. I colored my image with color pencils and used a corner rounder punch on all for corners of my image.
That's it for today folks. Have a beautiful Sunday! It's gorgeous here today, thinking I'll get MIL out for a nice walk in the sun.
Until Next Time,