Saturday, April 24, 2021

Challenge card

Hello all and a very happy Saturday to all!  Just popping by with card to enter in a challenge over at http://makethecardschallenge.com/.   It’s a fun weekly challenge blog that I love to enter.  This week it’s a color challenge, I think I did okay with matching the colors as best as possible.  Anyways here is my card! 



Well that is it for today.  I promise to be back with lots more cards in the next few days!  Have a great evening......


Until next time

Tootles

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card you made :-)) I like how you take our colours!
    Thanks for playing with us at MTTC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely creation, those layered die cuts look so elegant, and a nice take on our color challenge! Thanks for playing along at Make the Cards Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....