Monday, April 26, 2021

A few birthday cards

 Hi everyone!  I’m back with a few birthday cards I made for my Twin Aunts and a dear friend who makes cards also.  The cards for my Aunts was done with some Tim holts dies and the birthday for my card making friend was done with a power poppy digital stamp that I colored and then used a spellbinder die to die cut it out........ hope you like them.  



So I am still working on a mother’s day card , a swap card and one more birthd card.  So keep checking back as I’ll be posting more in few days.  Have a great week. 


Until next time

Tootles

3 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous cards! The layered dies are just beautiful! Thank you for joining the Make The Cards Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job with your cards! Thanks for joining us at the Make the Cards Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....