Wednesday, March 17, 2021

A card for some challenges

 Hi all.... made this pretty card for a few different challenges I saw.  I used a digi image from power poppy that I have had forever.  Colored up the digi with blue, green, and yellow color pencils and fussy cut it out.  The die is from Anna Griffin and is again an older die.  The stamped small flowers are from crafters companion.  I am entering this pretty lil card in the following challenges listed below the card.......




Here are the challenges I am entering this card in....

Tic Tac Toe Challenge - die cut , flower and coloring

Pammies Inky Pinkies challenge - Anything Goes

Make the Card Challenge - color challenge


So there you have it.  Hope YOu like the card and go check out the challenges and maybe join in.... thanks again for popping by! 


Until next time

Tootles

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous flowers and colours Chris..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and awesome coloring! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Make The Card Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    MAKE THE CARD CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully colored flowers. Great card. Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....