Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Card for my niece

 So I made this cute little card for one of my nieces......  she is an amazing artist in her own.  She loves doing tattoo’s and my hubby found these cool skin safe tattoo makers made by BIC markers.  So of course we had to get them and send them off to her.  Which meant I had to add a card also, lol! You know any excuse to make a card!   Anyways here is the card it is a bit smaller than my usual cards but I think it’s cute.  I used one of mums butterfly edgable  dies, and a bunch of crafters companion butterfly stamps.... and here it is........... 



And there you have it... thanks so much for popping by and have a splendid day. 


Until next time 

Tootles


1 comment:

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....