Thursday, April 29, 2021

It’s time for Mother’s Day cards.....

 Hello again.  Happy Hump day everyone, lol.  I have been making Mother’s Day cards one a day for the past week.  I need one more for my Mum and then I’ll be done. I still need to make a swap card for the card group I am in but I know what I want to do just need to do it!  So here are several pics of the cards I made for some friends and family for Mother’s Day next weekend.  

This was done with Tim Holtz dies....


This one was made using sizzle dies and distress oxide ink


This card was made using a stencil and Tim Holtz brushstroke flower die


This card was made using different items from Anna Griffin card kits

This card was done with spellbinder stencil, distress inks and Tim Holtz brushstroke flower die.....

So there you have them.  I have one more as I said to make for my Mom but still thinking on what I want to cmake for her... well thanks for popping by and hope you like what I’ve been creating!  


Until you next time

Tootles

4 comments:

  1. WOW! Your cards are all just beautiful! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Make The Cards Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    MAKE THE CARDS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous set of cards Chris..loz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great set of cards! Love the bold colors and the many layers! Thanks for playing with us at Make the Cards Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your projects! Thank you for playing along with us at Make the Card Challenge. DT member Tania

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....