Saturday, March 13, 2021

Get well for friend

 Hello and a happy weekend to all!  I made Avery quick card this afternoon for my neighbor and friend who just came home from the hospital form have a  double mastectomy.... she is doing very well and in great spirits.  Also made her some cranberry banana bread that she loves.  Please keep us in your prayers that she heals quickly and well.  Here’s the card. I used a crafters companion stamp with distress ink and spritzed with water to give it a watercolor look.  I also used up some navy metallic and some pretty green scrap paper.  I think it turned out cute.  Any way hope y’all have a fabulous weekend.  Thanks for popping by and looking...

Well that’s it for right now.  Going to go see if the banana cranberry bread has cooled enough to wrap and get over to my friend. 

Until Next Time 
Tootles
 




1 comment:

  1. Hope her recovery is very quick.. Beautiful card you have made..Loz

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....