Saturday, February 6, 2021

Sympathy cards and 1 last Valentine.

 Good evening all! Hope everyone is having a great Saturday night!  I made a few sympathy cards for a sweet friend who asked me to make her a few to have on hand. And then I realized that I had missed a Valentine for another friend so I went to work at the craft table...... I used distress oxide ink and stencils to make the sympathy cards and the stamps are from a card making magazine that mom bought quite a while ago!  The Valentine well I cheated I used and image that I saw online and printed it. Then embossed a red card base with hearts and attached the printed images with foam tape. And there you have it, 3 quick cards...... 




Here’s hoping your all enjoying your Saturday evening!  I am off to watch some TV with my Momma.  Thanks for popping in.  


Until next time, 

Tootles

2 comments:

  1. Two beautiful sympathy cards and I Love the gnome card Chris..loz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cards look fantastic, the sympathy cards are so pretty and the Valentine's card is so adorable!!! Love them all.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....