Thursday, February 4, 2021

Some cards I forgot share

 Well I was looking thru my past makes and I saw a few that when I made them I just plain forgot to post. So I thought better later than never right?  Sooo theses are called Z fold cards, which I had not made in years!  There are two birthday cards for 2 very dear friends and 1 for some of my friends Anniversary.  The Anniversary card was done with some layering stencils.  The orange green birthday card was done with flower stamps and dies from Heartfelt Creations. The second birthday card was done with premade flowers from hobby lobby I believe. And the hearts I had in my stash and have no idea where I ever got them, lol.  I hope you enjoy them all.........



Well that’s all I have for now.  Thanks for stopping by and be sure to leave me a hello.....


Until next time, 

Tootles

1 comment:

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....