Saturday, February 13, 2021

Challenge 3 for “ Make the cards challenge blog”

Hi everyone, hope y’all are comfy and warm because here in central TX we’re having some unusual wintery weather!  It’s 28 degrees and tons of ice in trees and on porches, rails and steps and more.  I am truly not a fan, lol!  So I actually found a a little time to make a challenge card for the Make the cards challenge blog. The challenge this week is to make a congratulations card.  I had a vision but it did not quiet come out as I saw it in my head. That happens sometimes though but it is still a nice card in my humble opinion. If your up for a challenge stop by the blog Here.

So here is what I came up with for this fun challenge...

Well I hope where ever you are that your warm, safe and healthy. Again thanks for popping in and browsing.  Leave me some blog love if your so inclined as I love to see what you have to say and I do read them all! 


Until next time,

Tootles

4 comments:

  1. I think it's a fabulous card! Great job! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Make The Card Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    MAKE THE CARD CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous card despite the fact that it did not come out the way you planned it! The pearls add such a pretty touch to that gorgeous paper! Thank you for playing along with the Make the Cards Challenge. I hope we see more of your beautiful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and layout Chris.. Pleaseeee send some cold weather over as we are having a heatwave...Loz

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful card you made :-))
    Thank you for already playing with us at MakeTheCardChallenge ❤️ Come again!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....