Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Challenge card

 So I have decided to join in a challenge, 1st one for me in this new year.  The challenge is at https://makethecardschallenge.com/make-the-cards-challenge-2/   The challenge is to use the following colors on your project: grey and different shades of purple. I think I did pretty good and I am fairly happy with this card. It’s going to be for another birthday for family member in March.  I used some scrap paper from crafters companion also used layering floral stamp from Altenew for the big flowers and also stamped a small floral bouquet on the background on the grey scrap paper.  Added some deep purple ribbon, lace and a bit of rhinestone bling.  And now for the card.......

Well there is my first card for my first challenges of this year!  Head over to “Make the cards” challenge blog here : http://makethecardschallenge.com and check it out and join in if the mood strikes you.  Thanks for popping by and be sure to say Hi!


Until next time, 

Tootles

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and colours Chris..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card! You have so many fabulous details that add so much interest and texture to your card! Thank you for playing along with the Make the Cards Challenge. I hope we see more of your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful card. Love the coloring style of purple roses. Thanks for sharing with us at Make the Card Challenge.
    Hope to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs,
    Mifta.
    Owner ~ MS Kraft Store
    DT ~ Scrapping4funChallenges
    DT ~ Through The Craft Room Door
    DT ~ Make the Cards Challenge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much.... I’m enjoying the challenges. Will definitely be joining in more!

      Chris B
      http://thecardphilelady.blogspot.com

      Delete
  4. Chris,
    You've been selected as the Featured Creator for Make the Cards Challenge! Please email at hello@makethecardschallenge.com Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....