Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Shades Of Green

 Ok so to all of you up north, you can keep all this cold crappy, snowy, icy, wintery stuff!  It’s freezing cold literally.  We have been very lucky that we still have power!  Please keep us all here in Texas in your thoughts and prayers.  We have fire wood and food so I am sure it will be fine!  And it’s not gonna last forever only a few days.  Anyway enough of this weather stuff! 

Today mom and I made cards.  She made some Easter cards and I made a card for a March swap I am in.  The theme is Shades of green.  I am pretty darn happy with what I came up with.  I used an outline sticker, with double sided tape and micro fine glitter.  Colored it in with spectrum markers.  Attached image to a spellbinder die.  Glued two different papers to my base card and then added a strip of a different color of green. Added foam tape to back of die cut and centered on top. Added some black bling and cut out some small shamrocks from patterned paper.  And added with glue dots.  At the last minute I decided to add some green shimmery dots to the top and bottom of die cut.  I hope y’all like this one as much as I do.  


So that is all I have for now.  Going to turn everything off for the night to try to conserve electric.  I will hopefully be back on tomorrow!  Love to all and stay safe.  And a big thanks for popping by again!  


Until next time,

Tootles



2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and greens Chris. I think I will keep our heat wave as I see on the news that the USA is having freezing weather and power cuts...Hopefully you keep safe and warm..loz

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you should be so darn happy with this card, it is great! I love the "leprechaun". She is dazzling! Awesome card :) (going to check my list and see if I'm the one receiving this)

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....