Monday, February 15, 2021

Feature Creator

 Hi everyone!  Happy Monday......so I have some fun news. I made a card for a challenge last week over at Make the cards challenge  They are a new challenge blog and this was there second challenge.  I had to create a card using grey and several shades of purple.  Which I did and guess what I actually was chosen to be a feature card creator and show of one of my cards with their design team this week. How cool is that!  The challenge this week is to create a card using circles.  I used  spellbinder circle dies to make an easel card base.  Then added a small stamped flower around the card front for a border then added a Anna Griffin doily dies with another spellbinder die for the flowers and vine.  So without any further chit chat here is my feature creator card. Also it would be great to see some of your creations so pop over to the blog and join in the fun....https://makethecardschallenge.com/make-the-cards-challenge-3/


Well that’s it for today.  Hope you head over to the challenge and see all the design team creations and who knows it might just inspire you to join in.  Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to say Hi!

Until next time,

Tootles

5 comments:

  1. YAY! Congrats on being our Featured Creator! Today's card is fabulous ... great use of circles! Love the design and how cool that the pretty flowers are what hold up the front cover for your easel. Great job ... stay safe & healthy!
    Darlene - MTCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Chris. Your featured card is Stunning..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just a beautiful card. Love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for being our featured designer this week at Make the Cards Challenge, beautiful flowers and that detailed die cut behind them is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is a stunner!! Thank you for being our featured designer this week at Make the Cards Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....