Thursday, February 25, 2021

Another challenge card/ Easter card

 Hello everyone.... I am sharing a card I made to enter in color challenge over at Make the Cards Challenge Blog.  This one was a little tough on me as the colors just weren’t working for me, but I did finally come up with something passable.   I used scraps of mirror paper, crafters companion tiny sunflower and leaf stamps and the long die scrolls looking die is from spellbinder as is the happy Easter tag.  I snipped off one end of the tag to make it look like an egg on a stand.... well there you have. And here’s the card.  Oh the colors were a pinkish reddish color, bluish color and a kind of mustard yellow, at least that’s what I saw on my computer screen.  I hope I got it right, lol........ enjoy your day and thanks for popping by again. 


Until next time,

Tootles


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful design and colour combo Chris..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love the design and how you used the colors, especially utilizing the shiny paper. Thank you so much for playing along at Make the Cards Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the design. It's so gorgeous. Thanks for sharing with us at Make the Card Challenge.
    Hope to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs,
    Mifta.
    Owner ~ MS Kraft Store
    DT ~ Scrapping4funChallenges
    DT ~ Through The Craft Room Door
    DT ~ Make the Cards Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very creative and it turned out great! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Make The Card Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    MAKE THE CARD CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....