Saturday, February 27, 2021

More green cards

 So I liked the shades of green swap so much that I am in that I just have to create another card with green.  Maybe you figured out by now, but green is my favorite color lol!  Anyways, I went  thru a bunch of albums of dies that my mom had and found this die for a funky folded card and thought hmmmm this could work. So I used it.  It’s a crafters companion old die and it is a little bit of work to get it all die cut and all the lil bits popped out... but I am kinda liking it actually.  I used couple shades of green scrap card and printed the sentiment on my printer.  All in all I like it.  Hoping you do too, it’s going to a swap friend who never rec’d the swap card I sent out last month, I think the mail carrier lost it!  I am also entering this card in the following  challenges listed below.  Thanks for popping by and wish me luck with the challenges..... 


Entering in the following challenges:  

  Polka doodle - Anything goes



Until next time, 

Tootles


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and design Chris..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Thank you for sharing at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge. Hope to see you again!
    Merja DT

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....