Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Crafting day on TV!

 So today is the 24 hr craft day on HSN!  I simply adore all things Crafters Companion and my momma loves Anna Griffin!  We bought a couple things but not much.  I have no room for a lot more stash, we are starting to burst at the seams, I’m sure some of you understand more than you’ll admit, lol.  My dining room is our craft room and it’s quiet full!  So not much else happening here today.  We also get lots of ideas from watching too.  Well hope y’all are having a great day and thanks for popping by.  


Until next time, 

Tootles



1 comment:

  1. Wish we had HSN here as we do not have any crafting chanels on TV... I have way too much and have been culling items I have never used or not used for years..Loz

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....