Monday, January 18, 2021

Valentine’s, 5 down and 3 to go!

 Evening all.  Hope everyone is doing well.... it’s been a beautiful day here in central TX today, high of 70.    I had a tab bit of time today to craft and was able to get 1 card done.  So now I only need 3 more, almost there!  Hope you like this one I know I do.  Well here it is and have a great evening!  Hoping to get by a few of y’all blogs this evening after dinner and dishes are done.  


Thanks for popping by and hopefully leaving me some blog love.  

Until next time, 
Tootles


3 comments:

  1. Pretty!!! Love the scroll heart, adds just the perfect touch to card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really a very pretty Valentine! Nice job Chris. :)

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....