Wednesday, January 20, 2021

New goodies I got for Christmas

 I received some really nice dies and embossing folders from my sister for Christmas.  As you can see I have not even broke them out of their packages yet, lol!  But today will be the day to open them up and see what I can create with them.  Here is everything I received.... I will be sure to share what I come up with, with y’all soon.  Have fabulous day where ever you are and whatever your doing.... be safe and stay healthy.  Now for the goodies! 





So there you have them.  I am off to see what I can do with some of these, wish me luck.........thanks for popping by and leaving some love?  


Until next time, Tootles

1 comment:

  1. Such a lot of goodies Chris. Those dies look fabulous..Loz

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....