Friday, May 1, 2015

Card Swap with Society of Stampoholics

HI everyone.  I participated in the April Card Chain over at Society of Stampaholics.  I received a lovely card from Joy, in Ohio and it is the first one below.  I sent the card I made to Dawn, in Australia.  I use bazzil CS and The flower stamp is from Power Poppy, I absolutely adore these stamps.  I colored with copics and then added some bling and then decided at the last moment to add some glossy accents to the flowers and it looked awesome, but it is hard to see in the picture.  And now for the cards.

                                   From Joy, In Ohio to Me

To Dawn in Australia from me

I love doing these card swaps as you make new crafty card maker friends and learn new things too.  I do not do them every month but when time permits I do so love to join in the fun.  Thanks for popping by and be sure to leave some comment love as I read each and everyone......

Until next time
Tootles

1 comment:

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....