Saturday, February 8, 2014

A few Valentines for my family

Good afternoon peeps.  Just thought I'd pop in a show you some Valentines I made for My MIL and DH.  Can't share the one for my Mom, cause she will see it and spoil the surprise.....
Now for the cards:  

This one is for my Hubby and the inside says "You stole a Pizza my Heart".... I used the pizza guy form another card i rec'd several years ago and just cut him out and touched him up with Copics.  paper is all from Bazzill and glued all down with Tape Runner form Xyron.  

Next up a very CAS card for my MIL.  Used some clear stamps and memento rhubard ink , along with some bling.  Paper is from Paper Studio from Hobby Lobby.  Glued all down with Glue Runner from Xyron. Oh and bling is from Paper Studio also.....

Well that it for today.  Thanks so much for popping by I really do love all of you.  Have a wonderful Saturday!

Until Next Time,
Tootles

5 comments:

  1. Hi Chris, so glad you had a chance to pop by, and remind me to pay a visit. Loved the way you salvaged your pizza guy,and what a perfect sentiment for your DH for Valentine. Your CAS card for your MIL is real pretty too. She'll love it! The sprays are fun, and it's the first spray product I felt I could manage. The others I've tried were just blobby looking (and not art looking blobs either!). I am way too heavy handed with the sprays, and once I found I could dilute the ink into other shades - with either water or water & some of the White Linen color, I've had a fun time. Joggles has a great Youtube & of course there's lots of others. If I can do something with them, that you like, ANYbody can!!! Hope all is well in your world. TFS & Happy wkend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awhh....that is super fun!! I have blog candy...I hope you can join in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chris, this pizza card is so cute! I'll bet your hubby will love it. :)
    The card for your MIL is lovely, we all love bling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chris...I am in love with your pizza guy...he is adorable.....Hugs Deloris

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....