Monday, July 1, 2013

DT Post for CWLC Blog - Challenge #48 "FOR THE GIRLS"

 Happy Monday!  Time again for my DT card for CWLC Blog.  This weeks' Challenge theme is "For the Girls" and our sponsor is Bugaboo Stamps.  I used the digi image called " Stellas' Tidbits - Still Hot" from bugaboo .  I love this image it just makes me laugh.....  Used Copics to color image and used up some scarp card stock.  Also got out my CG and used a spellbinder tag die for the sentiment and added some color to it with some gelato ink.  Then I added a bunch of pearl bling, what girl doesn't love pearls right?  And here is my card: 


Hope this card inspires you to create something Girly and join in the fun over at the CWLC Blog this week.  Pop over there now and check out all my other teamies cards, they are all very talented and I am sure you'll be inspired to join us, at least I hope so!  Thanks for coming by today and have a wonderful week.

Until next time
Tootles

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....