Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Hello and Happy Crafty Tuesday

Hi all.  Sorry I've been gone a few days.  I have injured my rotator cuff  and trying to give the arm a break for a bit per doctor's instruction.  I will be working on a bunch of items over the next few weeks for my Guest Design Team spot over at Gecko Galz for the moth of May. I am really excited about this because it is making me think outside of my comfort zone and do something different.  Can't wait to show you all what I come up with. 

Also wanted to welcome another new follower, Thanks for the love and hope you will pop in often.  Hope everyone has a wonderful Tuesday.  I am off to start getting things together for my projects and challenges for this week, so pop back daily to see if I have any surprises for you. 


Until next time,
     Tootles

4 comments:

  1. Ugh...had a shoulder totally rebuilt in 2005 - I feel your pain! Rest up, but do that PT!!! Good luck, and will look forward to seeing your creations soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Patti....start PT this week :(.

      Hugs Chris

      Delete
  2. Hi,
    I look forward to all the cards you'll show us next month. Congrats on your guest DT membership! Take gnetle care of yourself and especially your arm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the rotator healing. DH had both shoulders done within 3 wks of each surgery. So I know it's tough pain. Hope yours heals well, and you can get back to your cardmaking soon. Priorities always have to be family & health! Take care, and God Bless.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....