Friday, February 15, 2013

It's time for another challenge

Hi all wanted to tell you it's time for our 2nd challenge for this month over at the Stamping Shack Blog where I am a DT.  The Challenge is called "Red, White & Pink".  I hope you join in the fun, so you have a chance at winning some very cute & quirky digital images from the Stamping Shack Store.   Here is my DT card for this challenge.

I used an image called "Tea for Two" from the stamping shack store found here in the Lilliputs Catergory.  I printed the image out and colored with colored pencils and oms.  Attached to card front and added all the embellishments.  This one went to my sweet little sister, Brigitte, for Valentine's day.   

Well that is all for now.  Hope you'll come play in the Challenge! 

Until next time,
Happy Crafting

Entering this card into the following Challenges: 

6 comments:

  1. Hello Chris. This is a very striking card. Love the background paper, fab image and I love the flower border.
    Thanks for sharing at Created with Love.
    Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card, everything is so pretty..
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card the image is great and i love the layout and backing papers. Thank you for joining us at Challenges 4 Everybody.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. all are very nice .
    keepup the good work .
    xox mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chris, Thank you so much for the card in the mail. It was such a sweet surprise!


    This is such a cute card! I love the image and fun papers.


    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the red, white and pink in the chevron paper! So pretty and the image is perfect with those lovely flowers!
    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....