Friday, February 15, 2013

It's Friday....

Hi peeps, how are all of you today?  I am just peachy!  Having a nice day today even if it is cool outside.  I finished 2 cards this morning and need to finish up one more but I could not wait to share this one with you all.  It's done with the bathub girl Bestie digi image I colored and showed you yesterday.  I am very happy with it and ready to show you the final product.  Here it is:

Isn't she just CUTE!  I know I've said I like these images, but really they are such fun to work with.  This one was made especially for Challenge #5 over on the Bestie's Blog.  And will be a RAK Card for someone soon.  I used colored pencils and OMS as I usually do. Die cut with Spellbinder's Floral Oval.  The paper is from a 6 x 6 pad that the cover was gone on, sorry! The flowers are from Prima Flowers and Flora Doodles both from Archivers.  I used eyeshadow again to color the die cut edging a lite pastel pink.  And stamped the word SMILE in pink also with Studio G ink. Used a Friskars punch to make the bubble look on the pink paper before attaching to card base.  I am really pleased with the outcome.  It just makes me smile...... (blushing).   So any way here are the challenges I am entering this card in:

Bestie Challenge Blog -  #5  Use a Bestie and add Pink

QKR Stampede Challenge - Anything Goes

Simply Create Too - For a Female

Paper Playtime - Challenge 3 Border Punches

Scrapbook Stamp Society Blog Challenge - Anything Goes

That's it for now.  Have a great Friday everyone.

Until next time,
Tootles

2 comments:

  1. Cute. Thanks for joining us at Paper Playtime this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card you have made and the design is fab!

    Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us this week at QKR Stampede.
    Best of luck and we'd love to have you visit again!

    Mian
    QKR Stampede Design Team Member
    http://mianspysselhorna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....