Saturday, February 16, 2013

Everyone loves a Sale! All Digi's .99 cents, woohoo...

Hello all my crafty bloggers.  I have a fun announcement. The Stamping Shack Digi Store, where I am a DT, is having a FLASH SALE, it started thursday and runs thru Sunday the 17th of February.  And the best part is "ALL digi's" are 99 cents, how awesome is that.  So now's your chance to go get some fun and quirky digi images at a wonderful price.  Don't miss out......go there now, lol. :)

And one last thing our new Challenge is going on over at the Blog.  Theme this 2 weeks is Red, White and Pink.  So come over and join us in another fun challenge and maybe you'll be a lucky winner!

Have a fabulous weekend...

Until next time
Keep Calm and Craft On


1 comment:

  1. Hi Chris, thanks for the blog visit. Just chk'd out the link, saw your very cute card. Thks for the heads up on the challenge. Maybe will see if I can get something to fit the theme and enter. Hope all is well in your part of the world. Happy weekend. Oh yes, the snow has stopped, and all melted on our deck. Still a bit of white in the yard as yet.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....