Wednesday, December 5, 2012

The Stamping Shack's Facebook Image special

Hello, I am back again with a card I made with The Stamping Shack's Face book Weekly Image Special.  This week the image is :  SNOW PALS and will be on special for 99 cents all week long.  It's so cute!  I am a bit biased because I adore snowmen!!  I made another center step card and used this adorable digi image as the center stage design.  Hope you like it enough to come visit us at The Stamping Shack on Face book and please like us too!
I kinda wish now that I had printed the digi a bit bigger, darn it!  It's still cute though, don't you think?

Until next time......................

2 comments:

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....