Sunday, December 9, 2012

Another Easy Holiday Card

 Howdy all, I'm back with  with another easy Card project for you.  This time I chose the image "Snow Much Fun" from The Stamping Shack store under the Christmas images to use for my card.  Below is a picture of all the supplies I used minus the color pencils, glitter glue and OMS.  I had put them away already and didn't realize til I was adding the pictures here, so sorry!

                            
 First print ,color and cut down image.  I used water color pencils with OMS to color image.  Then using glitter glue I added some areas of fake snow.  I put this on the ground area, snowman outline and the collar, cuffs and pompom of the little boy's hat.  Set aside to dry.

Then cut your patterned paper for the background to fit the base with just a bit of base card showing on sides and top of card leaving just a small amount of base card showing at bottom to add a sentiment.



 Now attach patterned back ground paper to card base then Digi image to background paper, using glue stick.


 Now all that's left is to add the holiday sentiment (from Just Rite Stamps) in the middle area under image and stamp 3 tiny snowflakes (from Just Rite Stamps) on either side of the sentiment.  I used red Marvy Marker for the sentiment and Green Marvy Marker for the snowflakes. 
 and it's finished!  Easy Peasy, took just under 15 minutes to make.

Well I hope you enjoyed this card project and don't forget to visit The Stamping Shack store for more fun images for all your card making and more.  Also if you have not stopped by their blog you should, they have a Challenge going on through the 14th of this month, It's Anything Goes.  And there will be 3 winners!  So come on join in the fun and show us what you come up with.  

Until next time,
Tootles

2 comments:

  1. Hi Chris,

    I found you through The Outlawz and like you am trying to make some new friends .. :) I am now a follower, and do hope you'll stop by mine as well.

    Your blog and cards are adorable, and I've enjoyed browsing your blog and admiring them all.

    xo
    Judy

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....