Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Popping in....

Hi everyone, just wanted to pop in and send out a Warm, Happy Welcome to my 2 newest Members, I am following you too.  Thank you so much to all who are following me in my crafty adventures.  It's a lot of fun blogging and sharing my creations with you all.......  I almost forgot to mention I am trying to see if I can make it on a design team, for the first time.  I am a little nervous but won't get discouraged if I don't get picked though, it's my my first attempt at  joining a Design  Team, so who knows it could go either way, right?  Oh it's at "The Crafter's Cafe" a fun place to visit and join if your so inclined.  I will let you all know the outcome in early October.  Keep your fingers crossed for me.......(wink, wink)

Until next time..... 
BY BYE

6 comments:

  1. Good luck! Hope you make it :) It took me several tries before I was picked up by a team, but after a few months of trying, I've been very blessed. I'll be thinking about you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the Good Luck....Will just have to wait and see....Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm following you now. Good Luck on your bid for DT. I see that many of my "crafty" friends are following you as well. You keep GREAT company! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for coming over to visit & following me....Will come by your place to.

      Delete
  4. Good luck on getting on the DT of your choice! Very scary & I'm impressed at your bravery in trying (I wouldn't have the courage!!!) So GO FOR IT! Like your cards, and hope you got the rain you needed. Have a good week. Thanks for becoming a follower at my blog. Hope you can visit when you have time. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank U, Thank U so very Much. I have always wanted to attempt a design team try out. No biggie if I don't make it...It's all for the love of crafting anyways, right. I am sure you would make a DT in short order, your creations are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....