Saturday, August 18, 2012

Rainy Saturday

It's Saturday afternoon and we have Rain, finally yippee.  Here in TX we have a draught going on!  Been this way a few years now and we need and want rain!!  So even a little sprinkle like we just got is more than welcomed here.  And I don't have to water my plants now, always a good thing.  

Made some yummy fruit mix for the family today, thought I share:
Gotta love fresh fruit this time of year.  I had a bowl and it is so Yummy!! MMMMMM....

Had a surprise in the mail yesterday, my sweet doll of a MOM, sent me a great card, thought I'd share it with you.  She is 75 and makes cards and sews ans knits and crochets and crafts just like me!  So now we know who I get it from, lol.......here is her great card:

Card from my Momma





 Alright, that's it for today folks, going out on the town this evening to a Benefit for a musician friend who passed a way last summer.  The old Band has put a CD together of unpublished Music of our dear friend "Chadd Thomas". He was a great local Rock-a-Billy Musician in our area.  You can hear his music on You Tube, just look for Chadd Thomas and the Crazy Kings.  We loved their music, RIP Chad!!  So we are going to show our support to his family and friends........and get the CD too!

Have a wonderful Saturday!
Until next time
By Bye......................

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....