Friday, August 17, 2012

Happy Friday

Happy Friday everyone. I 'm getting a late start today, sorry.  Decided at the last moment last evening to go out to dinner.  Hubby was wanting seafood, the closet place with semi decent seafood even remotely close (30-40 minutes away) to us is Red Lobster.  So we got cleaned up headed out and much to our surprise got seated with in 10 minutes and the service was good.  Food was not fabulous but good, but it is a chain restaurant.... We both got the ultimate feast and left very full.  Made it home and crashed out with full bellies.  A good night I'd say. 

I have been busy trying to get this blog seen by more people and Yay, I have a follower, finally. Thanks Roxann for your sweet comments.  Hope you'll be a regular here.  I have also joined some challenges over at Outlawz Challenge Group.  Fun, Fun group of crafters there.  I am going to add my Creative Freebie Challenge card on my card page next. Click over to there and to see what I came up with yesterday for this challenge.  

Well that's it for now, gotta finish laundry and clean abit...anyone wanna help, LOL....

Have a great weekend
Tootles.......................

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....