Saturday, August 18, 2012

I figured it out....

SOOOO, I finally figured out how to post on each page.   I can be a bit slow when it comes to this blogging stuff.  But once I figure it out, I don't forget!  

I also wanted to share my challenge prize from one of my House Mouse Card Challenges I won.  It arrived safe and sound all the way from Canada.  Can't wait to use this stuff.......
July 2012 House Mouse Challenge Prize on Paper Craft Planet
Still waiting on 1 more Prize pack for the 2nd house mouse card I entered in another challenge last month.  I'll be sure to share a pic when it arrives.

Until next time,
Tootles....................

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....