Saturday, June 12, 2021

Three Father’s Day Cards

Hello!  Hope y’all are having a wonderful Saturday.  I spent the day with my momma shopping at Hobby Lobby and had lunch too.  Bought a few new dies, yay!  Anyways here are my Father’s Day cards as promised.  I used oxide inks, hero arts stencils, and a stamp set from whom I can not remember, mom had ordered it and neither of us remember where from.  I colored it with pencils.  Now onto the cards.............




Hope you like the cards I am enjoying playing around with the hero arts stencils, they are so cool.... well have a fab night.

Until next time,
Tootles

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....