Wednesday, June 9, 2021

This weeks challenge card

 Hello everybody!  Hope y’all are all doing great and staying safe. I made a pretty little card to send off to my bestie and I made it according to the “Make the cards Challenge site for this week.  It was a color challenge and the colors are: Navy, Cream and grey.  I used a diamond press die and cut it out several times in different color papers and then paper pieced it together for the card.  It was fun to do have not paper pieced in a long long time.  All in all I like it, what y’all think?  I have almost finished my Father’s Day cards and will post them soon.  So that is all have at the moment.  Enjoy your middle of the week day!  


Until Next Time

Tootles



3 comments:

  1. What a lovely design! It looks great with our colors, so glad you joined us at Make the Cards Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card design! Thanks for joining us at the Make the Cards Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your take on this week's color challenge! Fabulous card! Thank you for joining the Make The Cards Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....