Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Last of my Valentine’s Day cards

 Ok so I finished my last Valentine’s Day Card last night, Yay me, lol!  Now I can see what challenges I may want to join for fun.  Another lovely day here, in the 70’s and sunny.  Already did my errands and house chores, so I guess that means I can get busy crafting something...... here is the last card for Valentine’s Day.  Have a fab day and happy crafting to you all! 


Oh and before I forget, I used a Darcie embosssing folder and a very old Hero Arts stamp.  And momento black ink and Tim Holz distress ink in picked raspberry...... some of you emailed and asked what products I use so I will try to be better about letting y’all know this....


Until next time,

Tootles









3 comments:

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....