Sunday, January 24, 2021

Happy Sunday all!

 Happy Sunday everyone everywhere!  Today here in central Texas it is kinda gray and cloudy and bit drizzly out, but nice temps..... my sweet hubby has decided that every Sunday in this new year he is going to make my momma brunch in bed!  Please promise me not to tell her I put a picture of her here if you know her!  She would be embarrassed for sure but love it all in the same.  Anyways here are a couple pics of what hubby did for her today.  She loves it totally and told him it makes her feel very special!  So without any more here are the pics........





Mom hates to smile in pics, sorry!  Keep coming back as I will have more cards and hobbies to share in this coming week! Have a fabulous Sunday and stay safe my friends...

Until next time ,

Tootles


2 comments:

  1. Fabulous breakfast and photo of your mum Chris..Your husband is so thoughtful...Loz

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice way to greet each week! I know it's not easy being a family caregiver, as I took care of my hubby of 40+ years when he was diagnosed with ALS. Support from family and activities that relax you are intrinsic to caregivers. While my mom lived with my youngest sister, I helped out as much as I could. And we miss mom greatly, but I wouldn't trade ANY time spent with her last year. May your mom spend her years with you happily and healthily. Loving your Valentine cards! I just clicked the Follow button. And thanks for stopping by my craft blog and leaving me some love!!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....