Saturday, April 25, 2020

One last Birthday card

Hi and a super Saturday evening to all of you!  I realized this morning that I missed a friends birthday and did up a quick card in her fav colors purples and pinks.  Used up the last of my handmade Heartfelt Creations flowers from dies.  So I guess I need to get busy and make more, lol.   I found some spellbinder flower dies too in my stash so I may give those a shot.   Anyways, here is the birthday card.  Have a fab weekend.........


See y’all soon.
Until next time,
Tootles

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and flowers Chris..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  2. All that beautiful dimension and saturated color really add up to one beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....