Friday, April 24, 2020

Birthday cards and a RAK......

Well hello everyone. Just sharing a bunch of birthday cards and a RAK that I just finished up.  Now on to swap card and of course Mother’s Day cards.  So here are all the birthday cards.  I made a bunch of backgrounds using Gina K’s ink smashing technique.  It was fun!  These were all made with some tried and true old stamping ideas. The red tulip card was done with tulip stickers, put all around the card then trimmed off the excess.    But I am very happy with the outcome On all.  Hope you like them and get some inspiration...........  oh and before I forget, I want to congratulate another card making friend, Clara K., she has been chosen as a guest designer with, Frantic Stamper, inc.  So happy for her and can’t wait to see what she creates for them.








Well that’s it for today.  I’ll promise to post my swap and Mother’s Day cards very soon. Love seeing all the wonderful comments, so please leave me some love and I will be popping by your blogs too.  Happy Friday all!

Until next time 
Tootles







2 comments:

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....