Thursday, June 29, 2017

2 cards done today

Hi all.  I found myself with some time today so you know I had to get some cards made.  So for today's cards I made a frame for one of the scenery cards I did a while back.  I just wet the paper and added Tombow marker ink with a paint brush and let it do it's own thing. Then cut a circle in the middle with a die and cut to fit the scenery, I love it.  Then just added the Happy Birthday sentiment.  This going to a male friend who loves being at the lake..... The next card is for an online friend who is just a super lady and I wanted to let her know it.... I used Art Impression stamps, water colored with Tombow markers and cut the scene out with a circle stitched die.  Then cut two larger circles and attached them to card .  Here's hoping she likes it.  I even put her name on the wooden post.  I am pretty happy with both cards.  Now to clean up the mess and get ready to my Mama out to dinner in a bit.........  Thanks for popping by.

Until Next Time,
Tootles 







3 comments:

  1. I love the scenery idea. Just perfect. Great cards gal. Love each one of them. Xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards. I could definitely stay at that retreat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. two fantastic cards Chris..Loz

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....