Monday, May 15, 2017

Couple quick Cards

Hi Peeps, Made a few quick cards this afternoon as time was a factor and I got these all done in less than 1 hour... Works for me, LOL.   The TY card is for a Dog Walking client who is moving a way, the Bow Shaker is for  friend and the Yellow Shaker is a graduation card.  The shakers where made from a Kit by Anna Griffin that my Mom has and I asked if I could take a few pieces and of course she said Yes...I have a wonderful Mom....  Now for the cards.....




Until Next Time
Tootles

4 comments:

  1. Very cute. Love those shakers especially.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards and I love the variety......your a very clever gal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three fabulous cards Chris..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards, the shakers are fabulous.
    Hugs,
    Katrina x

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....