Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Another Birthday Card Done

Hello from wet and soggy TX.   Was nice earlier today but rain is moving in again.  So today I found a little bit of time to make another birthday card.  Now I only need 1 more birthday card before I can start on Mother's Day....... So this card was made with a scrap of champagne colored and embossed card stock.  I used momento inks to give color to the raised embossed area and cut to fit the card.  Then I stamped flowers around a cut out circle from scraps and stamped the sentiment in the middle.  I added a paper flower colored again with momento inks.  Also added a bit of color around the edges of all card.  All in all it's a cute card and I am happy with it.  

Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous evening.........

Until next time,
Tootles

2 comments:

  1. Wowzers! This is beautiful. I just love everything about this card, color! embossing! inks!...all of it!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....