Monday, April 18, 2016

A rainy day and card making

Well it's raining like a crazy here in Texas and i hear it's going to go on for a few more days.  So I thought I'd get busy on a bunch of birthday cards I need and Mother's day ones too.  But today I made 3 birthday cards, 1 for my Niece's 17th, and my 2 twin Aunts birthday's also.   Well here they are, I used up a bunch of die cut pieces I have had lying around for ages.......

        
                                                    For my niece's 17th birthday


                                                 My Aunt Jo's birthday

                                                       My Aunt Di's birthday
So there you have it all made on a super rainy day in April!  Have a great evening and thanks for popping by....................

Until Next Time
Tootles


2 comments:

  1. Three Fantastic vintage looking cards Chris..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all look fantastic!! Glad to hear you found your mojo, might want to keep him close (or I might come steal him!)

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....