Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Last Minute Holiday Cards

HI everyone.  I made a 3 more quick cards, rec'd some from friends and wanted to send some love back.  The items used to make the cards came from a Deb over at Society of Stampaholics , I won a challenge and the package included a ton of cool goodies to make cards with, Thanks Deborah!  Here are the cards, I made with them all in less than 30 minutes total....... The green and red background on the 1st  card was done with brusho powders on card stock.  Love my brusho powders!  


                Stamps used are from Stamp of Approval set, love these too.
     

        Gold Snowflakes are dies from Stamp of Approval set also.....



OK so that's it for me today.  House cleaning and Pet Sitting are calling my name.  Thanks for popping by and looking.  Have a fabulous day!

Until Next Time
Tootles

5 comments:

  1. Love them all, and the dies are perfect. Congrats on the Society of Stampaholics win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, Chris! Love them all, especially the first one! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to see you are having a fun & very productive time with the Brushos. Aren't they the most fun? These backgrounds are very soft and lovely, and congratulations on your nifty win. Hope you'll have a wonderful Christmas, followed by a very Happy New Year. Hope all things are well in your world. TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. All very nicely done. Really like the backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....