Tuesday, September 1, 2015

I've been making Card Sets

Hello Crafty Peeps!  Hope everyone is doing great today.  I have decided that I am going to give some of my very close friends for Christmas a set of handmade cards.  Probably 6-8 assorted theme cards.  You know,  Birthday, Sympathy, Thinking of You, Thank You ect...   I also have been wanting to make some envelope boxes for cards also, So of course I did.  And they are so easy to make it's crazy.  I used the envelope make from We R Memory Keepers to make my envelope boxes.  I saw a video by Jennifer McGuire on how to do these,  just search You Tube for envelope boxes and it will come up.  And now here are the cards and 2 envelope boxes I made.  Going to add ribbon to keep them closed.  



So that is all I have for now.  I am in a Christmas card swap so I need to get busy on those and will share once done.... have a great Tuesday all.

Until Next Time
Tootles

2 comments:

  1. These look fabulous Chris and are a great gift idea..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking cards. I'm sure the girls will love this gift.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....